viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Post 9: An Expert on my field


Imagen relacionadaFor me it was difficult to find a professional that "admire", but if I had to define someone, Would choose Professor Claudia Heiss,In fact this teacher mentioned it in the last blog,  I like because it proves to know a lot in your area,Always teach in the best way , has an incredible availability to repeat as many times as necessary what one does not understand. She not only passes the matter that is forced to pass, always goes beyondShe is entertaining and didactitca, sometimes she likes to say how important it is at the national level, but I think it is her case is justified, because she really knows a lot, and in spite of this she is always willing to listen to our points of view.
Respect to your personal life, I only know what she said in class, she is married, she has two children, a girl (10) and a child (I can not remember mentioning her age). He is also currently a member of the "Revolucion Democratica" party.

In a professional context, he is currently part of the Puentes Project, which aims to link the constitutional debate with the political tradition that preceded the 1973 coup.
She has a PhD in Political Science from the New Schoolfor Social Research (2012), a Master of Arts from Columbia University (2003) and a degree in Social Communication and Journalism from the University of Chile (1997).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario