Hello!!
Today a talking about my favorite subject this semester, really not have one specific, but there is one subjet who my interest above the rest, this is, "Estudios de los Fenómenos políticos" I liked because in class talking about different theme.
The teacher is Claudia Heiss, is expert in public politics, don´t have problems in teach and repeat how many time necesary.
I love her way of seeing the phenomenos that occur in the country, also I love this class cause makes me feel connected with the world, I think that is very important learn about politic cause we´re going to work in this area.
The classes are dinamic and exciting cause the teacher is so good. I hope that we have more subjects like this and still learning about these theme.
To finish I would like to say that this subject was really good, I liked a lot and it's one of my motivations to go to classes and wake up early! I hope that all of my classmates have been enjoyed like I did all the semester. When I become in a public admistrator I would like to do classes to, I think that it's a wey to keep studying and learning about what you like.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario