My favourite photograph is where I am with all my family, this photo is taken by my aunt, sister of my mom.
This photo was taken in 2015, for the marriage anniversary of my parents, it was in the month of April, I do not remember the exact day, but it was Sunday.
At that time we were playing, my big brother was on top of my mom, and there we all went to climb on top of them.
That anniversary we celebrated in the field of some friends of my parents, the field is in Teno, seventh region, was near our house. The celebration was attended by few people, only family and close friends, my parents were 25 years married.
I like it because it shows how we really are, it's a super spontaneous photo, while we played, we were happy, suddenly alguein said "photo" and we smiled and we settled a little. My family is very small, and my parents went to live in a place where we were only 6. I like it because it shows.
This photo was taken in 2015, for the marriage anniversary of my parents, it was in the month of April, I do not remember the exact day, but it was Sunday.
At that time we were playing, my big brother was on top of my mom, and there we all went to climb on top of them.
That anniversary we celebrated in the field of some friends of my parents, the field is in Teno, seventh region, was near our house. The celebration was attended by few people, only family and close friends, my parents were 25 years married.
I like it because it shows how we really are, it's a super spontaneous photo, while we played, we were happy, suddenly alguein said "photo" and we smiled and we settled a little. My family is very small, and my parents went to live in a place where we were only 6. I like it because it shows.

You have a cute family!
ResponderEliminarBeautiful photo! i like your story (:
ResponderEliminar