miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

Post 10: My Blogging Experience

Finished the semester!! is amazing😢😢.
I must admit that I liked this new way of developing skills in language, in this case English.
Personally it was a challenge to write these blogs, although it was not very difficult to read the instructions to make the bolg,I had a hard time writing what I wanted to say, and often ended up saying something else !, but of all The activities that I have developed in the different levels of English is undoubtedly the one that I liked the most.
In this moment I can´t think of any way to improve it.
My writing skills were horrible, and now they've improved a bit.
In these months we wrote of many things, things that perhaps had not commented before with my friends, and that was entertaining, maybe I would have liked to write of them. And talk about me, my family, but do not talk about people I want as if they were my brothers, and I've always said friends are the brothers that one chooses.
I hope you liked reading every week small things about me and my tastes, I hope to meet again !!!.
A kiss and a hug to each one of you 💗💗💗💗

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario