In the last years there are many festivities that I like, because as my family lives in another city, festivities like Christmas, New Year and birthday, they are perfect occasions to gather the whole family together.
But definitely the holiday that I like since I was little is Christmas, because my Grandmother came to visit and stayed the whole week until new year, she could not come before because she worked and only had vacations on that date.
Since Christmas it does not mean that I would receive many gifts, but a date where the whole family is gathered, and those days we share much.
Today, even though Christmas is a very commercial event, for Catholics it is a date that celebrates the birth of Jesus.
Christmas is celebrated every year on a December 25th, in Chile the Christmas dinner is 24th at night and the celebration lasts past midnight.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario