viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Resultado de imagen para cell phone and computer

To be very honest, I do not like technology so much, the contrary to my brother who loves it.
But even though I do not like it very much, there are two pieces that I always use, my cell phone, and the computer, the both are indispensable for the day to day.
My first cell phone was at age of 14, and it was a gift from my older sister for my good academic performance. Was perfect because next year I would enter to the secondary, and I would go to a school that was far away from my home, and until then, I had no way to communicate in case any eventuality happened.
Since I was a child, there was a computer in my house, because my older brothers were in college and they needed it, the first thing I remember was huge and the only thing that I did with it was play games.
Over time I grew up and I gave other uses to the computer. Actually I have a notebook that has great sentimental value to me.

The reason is that when my brother Sebastian was studying (Laws) one day we made a bet (I do not remember why) and said that if I won he would buy me a computer with the first salary that he won, and win! Altough I always remained it like a joke. But when he went to work at an important place, with his first salary he gave it to me a computer, and I love it.
Both, my computer and my cell phone all day, the cell phone even more because it goes with me everywhere.

I use the notebook mainly to study and do work for the university, and my cell phone to talk to my family and friends, and I use it to connect to social networks like whatsapp or facebook.

Tecnologhy has not always existed, so why could not we live without it?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario