viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programme?

When I was Little girl I wanted to be a teacher, because I love teaching maths to my classmates, and sometimes I liked to study imagining that I was teaching  other people.
But when I was older, I discovered that I did not have much patience so this reason made me  discard that career.
In the second grade of high school  I wanted to study commercial engineering,  but I the curriculum map did not like , and in the last year of high school, I was between law and public administration. I finally decided to study public administration because I have always had social compromise.
My  experience at the university  was so so, because I had bad califications, although I meet amazing people.

In the future  I want to work creating public politicals  in some municipality or public organism.

3 comentarios: